Call for Pricing
Silverado engineered hardwood collection has warm, rich stains combined with the tight graining of Birch to add an exclusive distinction. The wide (6”) planks are softly sculpted by hand with our 2.5mm rotary-cut style, and crafted with a pillowed edge in order to provide a timeless, old-world and polished look.
The satin Truemark® finish provides durability to these attractive and traditional floors.
- SIZE: 6″ x 6′2″ RL
- FINISH: TrueMark® Poly
- SPECIES: European Birch
- STRUCTURE: Engineered Rotary Cut
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Structural & Residential Finish
- VARIATION RATING: V2 – Slight Board Variation
- Protective satin finish provides a genuine natural wood look
- Rotary-cut top layers accentuate the natural grain pattern and visuals
- Wide planks and longer lengths
- Handcrafted texture
- Heavily sculpted 100% by hand with hand detailed coloring
- Guaranteed quality and durability with Aluminum Oxide & Nano Technology
- Thicker wood layer than industry standards
- MG2 – 2 Guaranteed sandings
- High stability w/ rotary cut face
- Finish is 100% renewable w/ warranty intact
- Lifetime structural guarantee
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
Most in-stock orders will arrive within 7-14 business days from order being placed.