NORTON Red Heat Belts
The Norton Red Heat floor sanding belts are popular with contractors on large jobs, providing a significant increase in square foot coverage (1,000 to 3,000 square feet). The aggressive cut gives the operator the ability to flatten the floor using one or two grits finer than any other belt. These sanding belts are the best choice for leveling floors and achieving the smoothest finish on the main portion of the floor.
- Mount to belt machines for continuous sanding
- For use with Lagler Hummel, Prosand, Galaxy 2000
- Popular with professional contractors on large jobs
- Provide exceptional coverage, sanding anywhere from 1,000 - 3,000 square feet
- Cut through A/O pre-finished flooring with ease
- Ideal for heavy stock removal