Bona R859 Adhesive - 4.0 Gallon
One component, silane-based wood flooring adhesive that helps reduce voids caused by uneven substrates. Elastomeric characteristics allow the adhesive to move with the wood as it expands and contracts over the life of the floor.
• Excellent "green grab" means the flooring stays in place
• No "memory" - floor seams will not move apart
• Rapid shear strength development - flooring is ready for furniture and foot traffic in one day
• Easy to clean - will not harm the finish on pre-finished floors; will not stain hands
• Easy to apply - no arm fatigue
• Exceptional ridge stability provides maximum adhesive transfer
• GREENGUARD Gold Certified for Indoor Air Quality
• Moisture protection up to 18 lbs. or 95% RH
• Zero VOC's - meets the criteria for LEED EQc 4.1 (v. 2.1, 2.2, 3.0)
• California Proposition 65 Compliant
• 1 Moisture Barrier Plus Clip-on Trowel is included in each pail of R859
• The Moisture Barrier Plus Clip-on Trowel attaches to a standard trowel, and applies a moisture barrier of protection with maximum ridge stability
Most in-stock orders will arrive within 7-14 business days from order being placed.