Waterproof flooring can be made in a few different ways. There are also some flooring products that claim to be waterproof, but only have a waterproof top layer or exterior. If these are exposed to water from beneath or the plank is cut (as it is right next to every wall in the room) then these floors lose their resistance to moisture. Our waterproof flooring is 100% waterproof from top to bottom. If the plank is cut into twenty pieces and submerged in water, it will be no more vulnerable than it was when it came off the manufacturing line. Our waterproof floors have also been constructed with a very hard-core material, which gives them tremendous structural stability and makes them more impact/dent resistant than many other manufactured options.
- Rigid Core, Waterproof Flooring
- Width: 9”
- Thickness: 6mm (5mm Core with a 1mm IXPE pad)
- Wear layer: 20mil (0.5mm)
- Edge/End: Micro-Bevel
- 5’ Lengths
Features & Benefits
- EZ Locking System
- 100% Waterproof Construction
- Superior Dimensional Stability
- Highly Resistant to Dents
- Fade Resistant Surface
- Wood grain embossing, which most closely replicates a truewood grain look
UV Polyurethane with Anti-Microbial Coating
Most in-stock orders will arrive within 7-14 business days from order being placed.